Sunday 23 November 2014

ray102g@gmail.com = Scam

BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
From: raymond george

Dear sir/madam,

To whom it may concern, I kindly want to put in notice before you, My
name is Mr.George Raymond a citizen of South Africa, I am in Nigeria
presently seeking for a reliable and trust worthy fellow to assist me
of my late father's money, which I transferred from the Bank of England
to your country, for an investment purpose.

The said amount is Three million Two hundred Thousand U.S Dollars
($3.2 million) I have done a reasonable research and found out that it
is not easy for a foreigner to have an account for such a huge sum of
money; so I want you as a citizen of this great country to assist me by
transferring this Fund into your nominated bank account, and twenty
twenty five percent (25%) will be offered to you for the work well done and
5% for any expenses that may arise.

Please, if you are willing to assist me, please do contact me as soon
as possible. NO MY EMAIL ID ray102g@gmail.com

Regards,

Mr.George Raymond  

No comments:

Post a Comment