Sunday 13 October 2013

mckay_d101@superposta.com = Scam

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am David Mckay an
accountant by profession, and acts as a private consultant to some clients
in Canada ranging from top business personals, serving and retired Army.
Colonel, Lieutenant-Colonel and top Government functionaries whose privacy
is shrouded in topmost secrecy.

As stated above I have client's
mandate to seek for a reputable, and well-established individual to help
channel some funds into profitable investment abroad. The proposed funds
are an estimated ($10.5 million) and he his specific in investing these
funds outside the Canada.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the
moralities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of
our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio will be
50-50%. If you are interested, you should send your direct phone number so
we could discuss more on phone as regard the transaction.

I
hope you will treat my request with expediency as time is of great
importance to my client. Write me back to my Private email:
mckay_d101@superposta.com


Thank You.

Royal
Bank of Canada
Mr. David Mckay 

No comments:

Post a Comment