Thursday 29 December 2011

solomon_adams01@voila.fr solomon_adams52.4@msn.com = Scam

URGENT ASSISANCE NEEDED IN THIS BUSINESS. Attn: Sir /Madam, Assalamu`Alaikum, I am Mr Solomon Adams. Staff of Bank Of Africa in Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of (USD$20.5 Million Dollars) I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims. Please once you are interested kindly send me the following details information below. 1.Full Name ........... 2. Private tel............. 3. Your Age................ 4. Your Country........ 5. Your Occupation.... Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me. I am expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive my message. Best Regard. From Mr Solomon Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment