Monday 24 October 2011

infomrsfaridawaziri2001@yahoo.co.jp = Scam


Attn: Beneficiary
 
With all due respect, I want you to understand that I Made investigation toward your ATM CARD $10.5m USD, because I don't see the reason this fee will stop you not to claim your  ATM CARD $10.5m USD, maybe you are afraid that after sending the fee, we will not deliver your ATM CARD $10.5m USD to you, because you know that you are not the original beneficiary of the ATM CARD $10.5m USD, meanwhile after my investigation I find out that the fund $10.5m belong to Dr Mathew Sebastian in Malaysia  he was a director of NNPC before he die and he dead without a kids, so nobody can stand as the next of kin before he dead, but after 6years and nobody mention about the fund $10.5m USD, one of the director in the bank contacted you, hoping that he will use the opportunity to move the fund through you, but he fail, your name has already bear with the fund as the original beneficiary of the fund and those documents which I sent to you was attach with your profile fund to prove that you are not the original beneficiary of the fund $10.5m USD

 
More so, I want you to bear in mind that the DHL which I instructed the diplomats to deposit your ATM CARD fund is just a depot, but you can as well call them security company, you can only deposit package if you do not make it, but after 7 days and the owner do not claim him or her package DHL will return the package back to our office and if they do the federal government will cancel your fund and that is the reason I advice you to try your best and claim your ATM CARD before , before is too late for you

 
However, I want you to read this letter carefully, after my investigation I find out that the fund $10.5m belong to Dr Mathew Sebastian in Malaysia and nobody stand as the next of kin to Dr Mathew Sebastian in Malaysia, but now the documents has dedicated that you are the original beneficiary of the fund and also with my position here I will prove to the Nigeria Government that you are the next of kin Dr Mathew Sebastian in Malaysia ,if they what to prove you, I will back you up to claim the ATM CARD, Meanwhile I want you to bear in mind that I have not disclose this matter with our government, because I want to hear from you first, I will take 45% and you will take 45% why 10% will be map out for any money both of us spend in this transaction

 
Finally, if you are willing to co-operate with me, I will advice you to get back to me to enable proceed, I will also advice you not to send any money now until we agreed with our percentage
 

 
Thanks for your co-operation
 
YOURS IN SERVICES
 
MRS WAZIRI FARIDA
 
Reply me via email: infomrsfaridawaziri2001@yahoo.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment