Sunday 22 May 2011

Email Scams

20th May, 2011
Greetings;

I am Alejandro Olivere, senior partner at Olivere Chambers; I have a sensitive, confidential brief from Portugal and I am asking for your partnership in re- profiling funds. What I require from you is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.

Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you. All confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you, as soon as I receive your reply, I shall let you know what is required of you.

Sincerely,
Mr. Alejandro Olivere
Managing Director,
A. Olivere Asset Management.
e-mail: a.o@aolivere-advogado.com




FROM MR HENRY THOMAS
13 BP 2448 Abidjan 13
AbidjanCote D,Ivoire.


Dear Trusted One,

Best Compliments.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. Though we have not meet before but I strongly believe one have to risk confiding in someone to succeed from my present situation and for the best of my future.


I am 20 years old the only child of my late parent Mr.Mrs Eric Thomas Native of Monrovia, Republic of Liberia.Due to the series of continious war in our country for multiple years ago, there is this huge amount of eight million, three hundred thousand U.S dollars($8.300,000.00) which my late father kept in a STORAGE HOUSE here in Abidjan Cote d'ivoire before he was assasinated by some unknown enemies.

Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.
i urge that you help me to transfer this fund to your country for investment purposes on the followings below:

1). Telecommunication
2). Automobile manufacturing
3). Five star hotel
4). Or any profitable business that moves in your country

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-


1. Can you honestly help me as your Son?

2. Can I completely trust you?

If you can be of an honest and sincere assistance to me, i will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund for your kind and humane assistance.

I await your soonest response. my warmest regards to your entire family.

Thank you and God bless you.
Sincerely,

God bless you.
Mr Henry Thomas. henrythomas2@hotmail.fr henrythomas1@hotmail.fr

Goodday,

2011 FIRST QUARTER FUND RELEASE SCHEDULE ORDER.

The Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a bureau of Investigation Department on Financial Matters and one of the world's most efficient tax administrators and the nation's tax collection agency which administers the Internal Revenue Code enacted by Congress for the current Priority Guidance Plan and other guidelines and policies is organized to carry out the responsibilities of the secretary of the Treasury under section 781(Sub 19b) of the 1999 Constitution on Fund Investigation Policy.

The agency has full authority to administer and Investigate Funds pertaining to the Rules and power to create Investigation so as to enforce the Final Release of your Fund subjected to Section 780 of the Fund Investigation Code provides for the appointment of the bureau of Investigation so as to administer and supervise the execution and application of all Fund Release Schedule as Programmed.

Early this Year January 2011 a meeting was held with the New President and as well with all Board of Director's and Banker's including all Private Sector and Public Sector's inregards to SCAM ERADICATION ,The New President Of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria and the New Governor(CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA) Sanusi Lamido came into conclusion with all Board of Director's and Private/Public Sector Business Owner's to Release every Fund's under there Custody to the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION,(Key Telex Transfer Department,KTT) Also this is to bring to your Notice that No Bank, or Security Company are holding your Fund, as all fund have been Directed confirmed to our KTT Department with the Conclusion and Instruction from the New President and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria.

Also,be Informed that the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA which is the Apex Bank have NO right to Release Foreign Beneficiary Fund from now till further notice as indicated and agreed with the President because of the Scam Activities,We have been receiving Different Complain from International Beneficiaries that have been scammed by the Non Governmental Workers who claim to work with the Federal Government,Banks, Security Company, as well those who claim to be from my office and as well IMPERSONATING MY OFFICE so as to Extort Money from Int'l Beneficiary.

You are advice to Quit and FORWARD every Transaction Emails that you have been receiving and Dealing with,and as well Stop Conversation with anybody Impersonating my office or claiming to be incharge of your Fund, all you have to do is to forward their emails to this office for immediate Investigation, and open up communication with the PATRIOT NATIONAL BANK with Immediate Effect.

We the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION have set a peaceful Payment Mode to all Beneficiaries without Stress or Requesting for Fee's before the Release of your Fund contract Value of $12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar Only), which all necessary Modalities and Arrangment have been fully carried out, as the Assigned Bank that is Allowed to Release your Fund under our Directives and Supervision is the PATRIOT NATIONAL BANK, USA. note that your total contract Fund will not be release once to your Nominated Bank Account, because of the Rules and Regulations, so the PATRIOT NATIONAL BANK will Firstly release First Part Payment of your Fund $3,500,000(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar Only).

Kindly Contact the Patriot National Bank Personnel for the Release of your Fund, as copy of your Payment File have been forwarded to their office for their own Confirmation, as they are only waiting to hear from you also to Re-confirm your Details.

Remittance Manager inCharge: Mr McDouglas Robert

Email address:

Private Email:

Telephone# : +1 (228)-202-9450

note that this Rev Paul Bruce (Federal Reserve Bank USA) was choose by the UNITED NATION to mastermind all foreign beneficiary's payment over there with the Patriot National Bank.

We must work in accordance to the agreement Nigerian government reached with the international community that says, all Taxes and levies waived till the beneficiary confirms his/her money in his account but on condition that every beneficiary shall pay for the Fund Transfer Pincode (F.T.P) as soon as he confirms his money with PATRIOT NATIONAL BANK because it is the TRANSFER PINCODE that the Patriot National Bank will use to further credit to the beneficiary's Bank Account.

Please, always keep in touch with me for security reasons till you confirm your money in your account and try to get back to me as soon as you contact Mr McDouglas Robert for the immediate Release of your Fund, as the Patriot National Bank/Federal Reserve Bank are only waiting to Re-confirm your Details so as for them to make immediate approval of your fund.

Kindly Re-confirm Details and forward copy to the Patriot National Bank.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Residential address.
4) Company name, Office position and Company address.
5) Profession, Age and marital status.
6) Working I'd / Int'l passport.

This development supperceeds every arrangement made before now regarding your payment if actually you want to receive your money without problems,We have come to make all wrong right also we have come to restore our long lost international credibility and to put peace in the mind of those that where defrauded by these fraudsters of Nigeria.

We write to guide you till the end of this transaction for avoidance of mistakes where not necessary.i shall copy this letter to the agencies and paratatals concerned for fact of evidence.

PLEASE BE FULLY AWARE THAT IF YOU RECEIVE ANY EMAIL CLAIMING TO BE FROM MY OFFICE WITHOUT THIS CODE OF CONDUCT: EFCC-WAZIRI/FILE89-11, THIS CODE CONDUCT MUST BE INCLUDED WHEN REPLYING TO MY EMAIL OR CONTACTING THE PATRIOT NATIONAL BANK,ALSO I DONT INCLUDE MY DIRECT TELPHONE # ON EMAILS.

i will await your cooperation.

CC: UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION(U.N.O)
CC: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (C.B.N)
CC: ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C)
CC: THE PRESIDENCY (FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA)
CC: BOARD OF DIRECTOR'S AND TRUSTEE, F.B.I (SUB-AFRICAN REGION).


signed.
Mrs Farida Waziri,
Chairman (EFCC)

FROM: MR.MIKE SAVIMBI
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
E-MAIL: mikesavimbi600@hotmail.co.za
Tel: 00 27-71-067-7503

Dear, Good Day!

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.

You may be surprise to receive this message from me since you don't know me in person, but for the purpose of introduction, I am Mr. MIKE SAVIMBI, the son of late Mr. Jonas Malheiro Savimbi, the founder of the multiethnic UNITA movement in 1966 who was murdered in a civil war in ANGOLA on the 22-Feb-2002.

Your contact was given to me at the INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTRE / CHEMBER OF COMMERCE here in Johannesburg, and then I decided to write you. My late father was among the Few BLACK MILITTARY murdered in cold blood by the agent of the Angolan government led by President José Eduardo dos Santos for his alleged support and sympathy for ANGOLAN opposition party.

Before the death of my father, he took me to SOUTH AFRICA to deposit the sum of US$11.5M (ELEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS). With a security and finance company as if he knew the looming danger in Angola.
The Money was deposited as a gem or precious stone to avoid much demurrage from the security firm. This money was earmarked for the purchase of new machinery and chemicals for the farms and the Lesotho and Swaziland. Under the terms of the treaty granting independence to Angola, UNITA was to be part of the new independent Angolan government with the MPLA and the FNLA. With independence in 1975, however, tensions among the three movements erupted into armed conflict. The MPLA drove UNITA out of the Angolan capital of Luanda, and civil war followed.

Do go through these websites for more clarification

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1839252.stm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqcNdVc2bJw
http:// www.answers.com/topic/jonas-savimbi

This resulted to rampant killing and mob actions. I ,my mother(Mrs. Catarina, and my family are currently staying in South Africa as a refugee or an asylum seeker have decided to transfer this money to a foreign country where we can invest it. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in South Africa for fear of encountering the same experience in future since both countries have the same political history.
Moreover, the South African monetary policy/law does not allow such investment hence I am seeking for an asylum or refugee. I must let you know that this business is 100% risk free and the nature of your business does not necessary matter.

I have two options for you; firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go into partnership with me for proper profitable investment of the money in your country. Whichever the options you want, feel free to notify me I have also mapped 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer partnership I am willing to give you 25% of the money while the remaining 70% will be for my investment in your country.

Contact me with the above e-mail, telephone numbers, while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction your reply soonest.
BEST REGARD
Mr. MIKE SAVIMBI.
(FOR THE FAMILY)

Good day, I hope this email meet you in good health, I have a proposition concerning an abandon account in the firm I work,belonging to a client of mine who was involved in a mysterious incident, I am contacting you because you share the same last name with the client and have legal document to front you as the heirs, get back to me with your direct phone # for further info.
Regards
Frank Maloka. frnm11@me.com

Hello,

I am Doctor Christian T. Martins. of Lagos State University Teaching Hospital; I
have vital information of an unclaimed fund of Late Mr. Williams under my
Custody.

I want to present you as the next of kin due to the fact that you are
having the same last name. Get back for more information.

Dr. Christian T. Martins. vkdd1@yahoo.co.jp un.pmtcenter.uk@gmail.com

Hello dear.

How are you and your family? I am Mrs. Suzan Catim from Solomon Island. I am married to Mr. Philip Catim who worked with our Embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $6,500,000 million united. State dollars. With a security company firm here. Now, I want you to do me a favour to receive this fund there in your country or any safer place. Base on my health condition, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church, organization or good person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows and other people including one of the nurses that God has used so mightily in taking care of me. And in the course of her help to my life, she has lost her job. It will be my almost desire to see even though that I did not make it, let this very young girl have a cost to full fill her future.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth".ltook this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all because they are the one that are responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death.

This is why I am taking this decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication regarding this because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development and l knows that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company here in Cote d' lvoire. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the security company that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you, church or organization to always pray for me because the lord is my only shepherd.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Pls any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, church, organization for this same purpose. I will like to let you know that i have paid for all the accumulative bills for this.


Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immediately.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
l remain yours sister in Christ.
Mrs. Suzan Catim suzanphilip@ymail.com

Contact us for unsecured guaranteed loans today at a low percent interest rate.
We specializes in providing unsecured finance where banks will not.
The resources we offer include unsecured personal loan, unsecured business loan,
auto loan, debt consolidation e.t.c. If interested, please contact this email address:
eastern_fs02@hotmail.my for your loan application details

Hello,
Hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition. While going through the dating sites today, I came accross your profile which I personally find interesating and charming and decided to drop you few lines just to say hi,

I am looking for a long term relationship in a man of your kind who unerderstands the need to love and be loved. I have taken time to see the age difference us but this is really within my choice of age range and I have no problems with that.I sincerely find you and what I have read so far from your profile very interesting and I will like to know and hear more from you. I really look forward to reading from you soon.
Thanks.
Yours Truly Love
Nancy ancynancy001@live.com nancylove07@att.net

Dear Sir

How are you doing I hope all is well.

I am sorry for using this medium to contact you, my name is Desmond Ken, and I want to inquire from you if Gold business is movable business in your country. Sir, My Step Father he is old so he told me to take only 150 kilos Gold from the 250 kilos that belongs for our family so that I will sale the gold to further my education and take care of my life, sir I want you to advice me on how to send the 150 kilos of the gold to you by DHL or FEDEX. Sir right now the 150 kilos is with me , your urgent reply is highly needed, I want to use the money of the gold to pay my school fess, my father said that he will not pay my school fee again because he is not my biological father, my father died when I was 2yrs old. Please, advise me what to do now.

Thanks and God bless you
Best regard
Desmond Ken,
+233-541-891-743 desmondkengh4@rediffmail.com

Dear Beloved In The Lord,
My Christian Greetings to you beloved ¦nbsp;in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ who make it possible for me to be in contact with you these day to his glory, the LORD is the Arthur and the finisher of our faith, My name is (Mrs Cynthia John) from the United Kingdom .

I was married to (Dr. Lazarus John ¦nbsp;DON), he passed on to death on 28th November 2006 ¦nbsp;until his death he served as an archdeacon in the St.Micheal's Archdeaconry in Ivory Coast for 14 years, we were married for 33 years without any child His death occurred after a brief illness that lasted for only four days, he was my whole life and everything I lived and cared for, but that was how God wanted it may his soul be in the hands of the LORD.

Before his death We loved each other so much after all those childless years he was very supportive in everyway, ¦nbsp;Since his death I decided feels like i have lost part of myself till these day.
a
When my late husband was alive he DEPOSITED the sum of $6Million U.S. Dollars in ¦nbsp;ONE ¦nbsp;BANK HERE in Abidjan the Commercial Capital of Cote D'Ivoire for Establishment and Development of Charity Organisation but death could not allow him to see the vision ALIFE.
I am in need of a HONEST Hearted Individual Christian or Church that i will OFFER this funds:

(FOR THE ESTABLISMENT OF ORPHANAGE HOME, FOOD PANTRIES, CLOTHES BANK FOR DISTRIBUTIONS FOR THE POOR OF THE POOR IN THE WORLD).
Just Some Few Months Ago ¦nbsp;Medical Medicine and Doctors confirmed to me that I have a serious illness ¦nbsp;which is Stroke with my left side which does not allow me to move freely and my present health situation is in a very critical shape which ¦nbsp;i don't know what might happen to me in the next few days or weeks ahead ¦nbsp;that is the reason why i want to take this BOLD DECISION.

Having known my present health condition I decided to make the donation of this funds to any (churches) or individuals who can in real honesty will utilize this Funds the way I stated herein for the USAGE and the who i will handle all the Related Legal Documents covering the Funds to made the claim on my behalf.

My Bible made me to understand that's Blessed is the hand that giveth's This decision was taken because I didn't have any child that will inherit this funds and my husband relatives are not Christians, and they greedy people, and i wou't want me and my late husband's efforts to be used by unbelivers, Please ¦nbsp;I do not want a situation where this Funds will be in the hand of ungodly persons.

This is why I am taking this ¦nbsp;BOLD DECISION. If the funds are withdrawn ASAP it will Go to My WISH which i have stated above and that was the agreement i had with my husband before he passed on.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going, I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that's he lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace, Please I may not need any telephone communication because of my present health situation hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.
I don't want any of them to know about contacting you for this donation.

With God all things are possible for that i know that As soon as I receive your reply I will give ¦nbsp;you the deposit slip of the FUND ¦nbsp; and other important information,s I need you with the whole of your congregation members to always pray for me because the lord will protect me Ps 121. My happiness is that I have lived a worthy Christian life.

Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth please always be prayerful all through your life.

Dearly Beloved in Christ Please ¦nbsp;i will want you to know any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or individual for this same purpose.

Please kindly assure me that you will act accordingly as I have Stated herein Hoping to receive your reply soonest Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Your's in Christ.
Mrs ¦nbsp;Cynthia John cynthia_john@atlas.sk

Hello,
My name is Miss sandra
I
will tell you more about myself and send
my pictures to you as soon as i got your
reply. I will be waiting
for your mail soon.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but
love matters alot in life)
reply my email so that l can give you
my picture for you to know whom l am
miss sandra
Yours Sincerely, wilton_sandra@ymail.com

Hello Dear,

You might find it so difficult remember me. Though, it is indeed, a very
long time. On my singular, I am much delighted and
privileged to contact you again, after couple of years now. It takes fate,
courage and God's fearing to remember old friends
and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances
that made things, not worked out as we projected
then. I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were
pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy
and I decided to contact you, just to let you know.

You are advised to stop any further communication with your local
representative(s) any officials (s) department whom may call
you or email concerning the check draft what sum of $1.2million, accept
Kingsley okoh Your are advise not to accept any fax or
telephone calls that does not come from him. Because he is the only person
I left the order how to deliver the check draft to you,
and you may call him immediately you received this message for more
information through the instruction I left, I have conscience
as a human begin, due to your tremendous effort and contribution to
make things work out in retrospect.

Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Paraguay. for
numerous business negotiations and establishment. I just arrived
yesterday night and checked inn, in a hotel and decided to go down to the
hotel business center to mail you. Now, with my sincere
heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to
the tune of USD$1.2millin
(ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS) only in your name as
COMPENSATION to your dedication, humanity and
contribution, assist were. Please, contact him now, my confidential
Barrister his name is Mr. Kingsley ( Secretary) on his
E-mail: mrkdept@rediffmail.com phone ; +233205363450
You are to forward to him, the following

1.Your Full Name.... ....................
2.Your Home & Office Address..............
3..Your Office & Home Tel Phone..................
4.Your Country Location..................
5.Sex...........&Age..................... &&.
6.Your..............pic.................. If it necessary)

he, will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your
Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free
to reach him via this very E-mail address; mrkdept@rediffmail.com or Most
importantly, the ICBD has only validity period of 21
banking days. So, your early response to that effect, shall be admired.
You have to mind the days on route shipment.

Sincerely Yours.

Mrs susan
your former business partner

Your Compensation Entitlement Payment Of $2,000,000,00 Million Dollars Is Ready Contact Mrs Suzanne At Email; hsbnkscamvictim@hotmail.com For More Information About It

Send Reply to hsbnkscamvictim@hotmail.com Now

I am Mr.Graham A. Maxwell. Given my current state of health,I have decided to donate
what I have to you, I am 69 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years
ago. I have decided to donate some of my wealth to you. I would want you to use it on
motherless and less privilege (charity) only.Kingly get back to me for more detail on
my last WILL.

Best Regard,

Mr. Graham A. Maxwel grahammaxwell1@hotmail.co.uk graham@pronaders.hn

The Financial Services Authority
25 The North Colonnade
Canary Wharf London E14 5HS.
Tel: +44 792 452 4954 // Fax: +44 700 593 1276
Email: fsa.government@revenue.com
IMF/FSA DIRECTIVES TO COMPLETE TRANSACTION
Message: Sole Beneficiary
File Code: IMF/3157/182

We the Financial Services Authority in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have recently
been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that arrangements being made for an
international transfer of your awarded funds to your bank account is presently delayed due to inappropriate filed
application submitted on your behalf for an international fund payment processing.
Presently, your ongoing transaction in which you have gained
Auditors to monitor your case and make sure you receive your awarded funds on instruction compliance will be
on full effect in your favor as long as you have complied with the Order of Court dialogue which we
trying to gain favor on your fund payment case.

In joint alliance with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to resolve this issue, we wish to let you know that
we have been approved to assist you in receiving your awarded funds and only the
Pounds Sterling (£1,000,000.00 GBP) was approved for payment in order to enable you start up your own
business.

Through the assistance of the International Criminal Police Organization (ICPO) to investigate and release
suspended, withheld and/or unpaid Inheritance/Award Winning/Contract funds to its beneficiaries account
abroad, we were able to gain an approval authorization letter from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) which
stated that your funds will be paid to you on prope

We wish to inform you again that there is an existing arrangement from the Financial Services Authority to
process and pay you the outstanding debt of £1,000,000.00 GBP owed to you immediately you provide the
complete requirements needed for us to process your fund payment case. This was resolved in a meeting held
between the International Financial Auditors and two officials from the British Em
tried severally to inform you locally about our progres

It is very important we state that this transaction will never be completed if you do not communicate with us on
issues needed to be resolved in order for us to complete your fund payment case and you are therefore advised
not to seize this opportunity to claim and receive your awarded £1,000,000.00 GBP by providing us a scanned
copy of your international passport or drivers license, your direct mobile telephone number and your present
home address for courier service delivery or any other identificatio
communicate with you until you are paid.

This message is highly confidential and top secret. Conceal your applications and court documents from the
public until you receive your funds or you may end up losing your aw
Update us as soon as possible.

Regards
Margaret Cole
FSA Director of Enforcement.

national full assistance from the International Finance
total sum of One Million
proper confirmation of its claim.
ents Embassy last month in which we
progress.
identification document so that we will know how to
awarded funds.
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011
are presently
bassy n

FROM THE DESK OF:MR.CHI WILLIAMS
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
OUR REF: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2011
YOUR REF:.........................
TELEX: CENBANKNG.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/011
UNCONDITIONAL WIRE TRANSFER OF $5.7MILLION USD

Attn: The Esteemed Beneficiary,

Dear Sir,

My office has just discovered that your name and email address are in our
payment data base.It states that you are one of the foreign contractors
whose contract payments were yet to be paid by the Government of Nigeria.
According to our Payment Security System [PSS], your $5.7Million was
supposed to have been paid to you in July, 2008. Reports also proved that
some sacked directors were instrumental to the delay of your fund to you.
In view of this ugly development, your fund was placed on hold deposited
into a suspense account of this Apex bank.

However, an American man named Danny P. recently approached my office with
some documents claiming to be your agent. The documents he presented
indicated that you died in a plane crash about eighteen months ago and
being a family member, he was made the beneficiary of the fund. I want to
confirm if you are alive or dead. If after three days you fail to respond
back to my office, this Apex bank will assume that you are dead, and the
fund shall be released to Mr. Danny P.Kindly respond on time to enable me
discharge my duties accordingly.

yours Sincerely,

Mr.Chi williams.
Confidential Secretary,
Central Bank of Nigeria. mr.chiwilliams01@yahoo.co.uk sb.olaleye@ui.edu.ng

Attn:
We have concluded arrangements to effect the payment of your
US$7,200.000.00 through Western Union Swift Money transfer services
today, but the maximium amount you will be receiving each day starting
from tomorrow is $8,000 daily until the funds is completely transfered.

This special arrangement is being used to avoid all spurious demands by
both the states and federal authorities that has delayed your
payment till date. We shall need your maximum co-operation to ensure that
strictest confidence is maintained to avoid any further delays.Please
contact the Accredited Western Union Agent for the details of your payment
of the first US$8,000;MTCN,Sender's Name.Question,Answer to enable you
pick your funds.

Contact:Mr Frank Gilton,
E-mail; ( western.unionn@sify.com )
E-mail; (dipxx2010@hotmail.com )

Best regards
Dr LINDA VOOR

No comments:

Post a Comment